From the appearance, the V11 looks very much like the V11 Pro, but there is a lot of contrast between the two internal phones. First, the V11 Pro comes with a unique marker sensor, but this is not the case with V11. It consists of a unique finger print sensor mounted on the back that is placed directly underneath the dual camera set on the back panel. Unlike the V11 Pro, the V11 comes with a bit of introduction, the MediaTek processor instead of Snapdragon, and a small battery built in. We should investigate what V11 provides to its customers in stark contrast to the different phones in the similar value section.
The Helio P60 chipset in the Indian market is now receiving a different Vivo V11 with a physical fingerprint scanner on the back, which was previously called Vivo V 11 in many other markets. The 6 GB RAM option will also be cheaper.
Vivo V11 Specification
- The dual SIM V11 uses Funtouch OS
- based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 6.3-inch full HD + (1080×2340) Super AMOLED display
- Mediatek Helio P60 processor
- 6GB of ram and internal storage capacity is 64GB
- expanded through the microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- 3,315mAh battery along with 18W quick-charging support