The October certificate of honor is expected to arrive worldwide on May 15 and has appeared in the wild 10 days ago. Now we have received most of the approval from the Chinese regulatory agency TENAA. The next honorary flagship will have a Kirin 970 chipset, a tall gap screen and the latest version of the Android operating system.
Huawei did on the P20 series, the front panel is most likely to have camera and handset gaps. The resolution is 2280 x 1080 pixels, which is 19:9 aspect. The screen will be 5.84 “diagonal and should be an LCD.
- 5.84-inch full HD+ display
- 2280 x 1080 pixels
- 95% screen to body ratio
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Dual rear camera of 16 megapixels + 24 megapixels
- Dual SIM slots
- Non-removable 3,320 mAh battery
- Under display fingerprint scanner
Honor 10 will be announced in China on April 19 and will measure 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm.